Sign in


Get an internationally recognized education and have the time of your life

High Quality

There are plenty of reasons to consider New Zealand as your study destination. But first and foremost – you can be confident about the quality of education.

Life experience

Explore our great country, meet people from around the world, and experience our vibrant culture.

Where & what to study

Discover the huge range of options for tertiary study available in New Zealand.

Everyday student life

Get a taste of what being a student in New Zealand is really like.

After you graduate

Find out about the options for working in New Zealand after you complete your studies

Visas to study

Find out how to get a student visa. You’ll need one to study for more than three months.

Visas to study

You’ll need a student visa if you’re planning to study here full time and the course is for longer than three months.

Student visa requirements include:

• an offer of place from an educational institution approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority

• a written guarantee from an institution or person that suitable accommodation is available to you in New

Zealand (if you’re under 18 years)

• evidence of sufficient funds to live on while you are studying

• a return air ticket to your country, or evidence of sufficient funds to buy one.

Get an internationally recognised education and have the time of your life!

If you’re spending six months or more here in New Zealand you may need to be screened for tuberculosis.

If you’re over 17 and intending to be in New Zealand for over two years, you’ll need to provide a police certificate to show that you are of good character.

If you’re studying a short course that’s less than three months, you don’t need a student visa: just a visitor visa.

Save time and money by applying for your visa online.

If you have been offered a place in an approved exchange scheme you can apply for a student visa for the duration of your exchange, provided you meet our health and character requirements and are a genuine exchange participant. If you’re coming on a working holiday scheme you can do one or more courses of study, as long as their total duration is no more than six months.

This is just a summary. You should make sure you get the full details at Immigration New Zealand. You’ll also be able to apply for your student visa online.

Translate »


Click one of our representatives below to chat on WhatsApp or send us an email to

× How can we help you?